- Having two cars for 9 months was great. Unfortunately, the Honda was stolen, recovered, and sold. I miss our first car.
- Shannon's grandma Margaret continues to deteriorate and will probably stay in a nursing home for the rest of her life.
- I survived 4 weeks (non-consecutive) of living with my mother. There has been so much more family visiting than ever before.
- I gave birth to a pretty freaking cute baby girl and got 12 weeks paid leave.
- Since our first daycare didn't work out, we had to scramble and find another. Luckily, since then, we have both been extremely happy with PJ's care.
- Shannon spent 7 weeks on traveling rotations and passed her boards.
- Shannon's laptop needed a new motherboard and battery.
- PJ's been a plane twice to St. Louis and handled 6+ hours in the car.
- We both became legal parents to the kid this year.
- We saw Laurie & Rick in August and in December and Erin in July for her wedding shower. No friend traveling which sucks because family and friends are going to be competing for time from now on.
- Tami got to meet PJ too due to a layover. Our friends are the best.
- PJ had an inner ear infection and thrush which is remarkably little for a whole year. Lots of colds though.
- Shannon and I have been together for a decade!
- I have been breastfeeding for 11 out of 12 months.
(2007 roundup)
1 comment:
Congrats on making it through the first year! I enjoy reading about your experience. I makes me feel less freakish since it's much like mine.
Post a Comment