05 February 2009

week 52


MVI_1125
Originally uploaded by fishtail
So the biggest deal in this last week of PJ's life? Walking! Early in the week, she would take a step or two for Shannon. By Friday, she was walking all over the gym at daycare. This video (which I hope you get to work on your machine; I keep getting a debug message) was taken on her birthday. She doesn't lift up her feet much, so even a book on the floor with send her back to crawling, but she's got a lifetime to work on it.

Shannon mentioned that now it's like she's always walked. I suppose this is the way of growing up. The progression is always forward and you forget so quickly how things used to be. Like how could the cats have ever seemed larger than her or hasn't she always been able to roll over.

No comments: