28 December 2007

first sentence meme 2007

Since I did it in 2006, I thought I should do it again...

January: I've been in Chicago hanging out with college friends.

February: I've been migrating most of my old entries from LiveJournal over for the sake of centralization.

March: There is nothing much in my head to talk about except the weather.

April: I've finally uploaded some pictures of finished knitting in 2007!

May: Not this weekend, but next, is Marge's wedding.

June: Just wanted to say Happy Blogging for LGBT Families day.

July: Photo Essay from Time Magazine pulling pictures from the book Hungry Planet by Peter Menzel.

August: Back from New York for almost a week now, but still haven't taken the film to be developed nor uploaded the last batch of digital photos. I am lame.

September: I love the beginning of fall for a million reasons, but right now my favorite is baking.

October: Life has been busy and so many projects get pushed to the side.

November: I realized yesterday that I am bummed that our digital camera no longer works very well.

December: I realized part of my problem of not reading is due to my problem of not going to the library to pick up the books I requested.

No comments: