January: hello blogger!
February: Last night I bowled with my work league.
March: What Were You Doing Ten Years Ago?
Let's see, March 1996 was the second semester of my freshman year in college.
April:

May: The way to eat avocados is with salt, lime juice, chopped scallions and raw garlic.
June: Our cable box/DVR died yesterday leaving me with mere basic cable yesterday.
July: We spent the past few days in Iowa with Shannon's family, but I don't know if it was enough vacation for me.
August: When I began thinking about wanting to get pregnant and have a kid, I started reading.
September: Shannon's back at school, I'm back at work, and I'm not feeling particularly mature out it all.
October: Shannon is able to attend the American Association of Equine Practioners (AAEP)'s annual convention in San Antonio in December this year as a student member.
November: One of my coworkers recently got engaged, and I have to admit, I am jealous.
December: After not posting for Thanksgiving, I sort of lost my train of thought in the rest of my November posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment