Eli is proving to be (knock on wood) the most chill baby. Most of the time, he's happy & content. He likes being swaddled still due to this habit of startling/wiggling himself awake. He likes his pacifier, so much more so than PJ. He takes bottles with ease, happy to get food anyway he can. He takes lots of naps and sleeps in longer blocks starting around 8pm at night. Part of me thinks our chill attitude as parents is helping, but mostly I think it's just his demeanor.
Physically, he's getting bigger & plumper every day. I think dimples might be showing up. Eyes are still a mystery. There's more hair growing on the crown of his head, little brown I think it'll be. Definitely lighter than all the other brunettes in the house. He makes sounds trying to talk to us. He tries to sit up all the time. He's holding his head more and more. Luckily daycare has started tummy time (since we are bad about that sort of thing). He's started drooling a bit and noticing Max's tail wagging or his animal wall decals by the changing table.
I think this might be the last month for the pocket sling. It was certainly the best for while I was home with him & Piper. Usually it could quickly help him sleep & stay close while also allowing me the use of both hands. Most of the swim lessons found Eli in the sling fast asleep.
Some of my favorite photos from July. I've got to start using the actually camera though and not just my phone:

I think this might be the last month for the pocket sling. It was certainly the best for while I was home with him & Piper. Usually it could quickly help him sleep & stay close while also allowing me the use of both hands. Most of the swim lessons found Eli in the sling fast asleep.
Some of my favorite photos from July. I've got to start using the actually camera though and not just my phone:

No comments:
Post a Comment