When I scroll down my links lists to read blogs, I'm sad to realize that my posts from last summer are still up. Because I no longer write anything anywhere. I think I needed to just live this year instead of reflecting upon it as well, but I will miss not having posts about Pip's development. I mean I see these pictures of her from last June and she's so tiny! My daughter is huge, articulate, potty training herself, playing for hours at playgrounds without me, just becoming such a real live kid. I have taken pictures, but I'm sure I already forget moments. Which is inevitable, but there's no where that I've captured the highs and lows of this year.
But I meant to drop in to say that we are moving to Vermont. Shannon took a job in southern Vermont that we hope is going to rock. She did get an offer in Canada which tempted us mightly (oh socialized health care), but we eventually opted to stay in the US. We are looking for a place to live currently and realizing we have to think about things like school districts. Whoa.
No comments:
Post a Comment