15 February 2009

undecided

Now that I've blogged every week of PJ's first year, I'm not sure if I want to continue. I could switch to writing every month, sort of roundup of her new skills and issues. I'm still working on my goals for 2009. They are taking awhile to coalesce on the page.

We took some videos of PJ and her birthday cake, but they are too long and the files are too big to upload to Flickr. She didn't eat much of it. As we kept eating cake all that week though, she learned how to dip her finger in frosting and lick it off. We have only ourselves to blame for teaching her this. It's pretty cute actually.

Shannon has been on her two week vacation rotation and it's been lovely. She and I had a hooky afternoon with PJ at daycare. We had lunch and saw a movie. It was lovely to forget about the kid for a few hours.

I finished a sweater for PJ's birthday too, but I've yet to take any pictures of it. It's a bit rustic and the buttons are a little small, but I learned and will only get better. I'm hoping to make a sweater/poncho for a friend's granddaugter's first birthday in April. I also started some more socks for myself.

No comments: