13 May 2008

now with more sick!

The congestion continues and has taken a turn for the worse. I've got fluid in my right ear, driving me nuts, but not really hurting. PJ got a fever last night and couldn't sleep. She had her first dose of acetaminophen and seemed to feel better. We are off to the doctor's today. I hope she and I can still fly this weekend. My little sister's high school graduation is Monday in St. Louis and I'd really like to make our flight Saturday. But of course I don't want PJ to be tortured.

3 comments:

Laurie K said...

oh no! Hope she gets better.

Children are disease vectors.

Laura said...

Turns out her ears are fine. We are just going to keep on with the saline and pain relivers as well as watch to make sure she stays well hydrated. Our doc said traveling would be fine and offered some suggestions.

My ear had yellow mucous all in it though. Shannon is picking up my antibiotics for me...

Anonymous said...

Ear mucous.... eeeeeew.

I hope both you and PJ feel better soon.