I'm just struck by the passage of time so much more intensely now that we have a kid. Every day that passes she changes and these days can never be revisited. She's just going to keep growing and changing and I have to try to keep up.
PJ is talking more and more, making sounds that we repeat back to her as she looks at us amazed. She keeps trying to put her fingers in her mouth, but whenever she gets one in there she usually gags herself by shoving it in the back of her throat.
She has a mirror in her crib now and will happily spend time staring, cooing and smiling at herself. She sleeps for like 5-6 hours at a stretch at night before she wakes up to nurse again. Her eyes and her hair seem to be getting lighter shades of brown.

We put together her highchair so that she can sit in the kitchen with us while we cook or do the dishes. I hope that she will like it. Our house is getting more and more crowded. I'm not quite sure how we are going to handle it when she starts crawling. We may have to learn how to be much cleaner people.
1 comment:
Squee! I was just thinking that I needed to ask you for more pictures. She looks like she already has personality, that one.
We never got a handle on that "becoming cleaner people" thing over at our house. We just reconciled ourselves to the fact that our kid would eat dog hair off the floor. Builds immunities.
Post a Comment