Life has been busy and so many projects get pushed to the side. I have a stack of things to mail and a stack that requires a bit more work before mailing. There's more baby furniture we need to track down (cradle mattress?), buy and assemble (crib I'm looking at you). There are stacks of odds and ends I should really sort through (because I'm hoping to find the first ultrasound pictures...) Plus there are weekend trips back home to visit sick Grandmothers. All in all, my knitting has taken the last seat on the bus. Except of course for this hat I cranked out a few weekends ago in September. I don't know why it got down other than its size. I know Elizabeth Zimmermann's patterns are so much fun. I know this yarn is so awesome I needed up come up with more baby items to use more of it (I see socks in the future as well). But other than these few facts, there's no rhyme or reason why some projects get all the attention and others languish. I will say that a quick knit like this helps me keep going on the long haul projects. Sometimes all I need is a little immediate gratification.
Here are some more nice shots of the front and back:

No comments:
Post a Comment