
After this we went and had pizza. Then we tried on slings at a local baby store, Peapods over by Macalester. They have a fake baby doll you can use and a couple of types of slings out. Shannon read the directions and I tried them on. I think we are going to get a Moby wrap and a Kangaroo Korner pouch. It was exciting and intense thinking about how we are going to be transporting our kid. But I wasn't as scared as I have been after the ultrasound. I think I'm just all over the map emotionally.
7 comments:
Dude. That's a real live baby in there!
I know! It's about 8 inches long and 14 oz right now...
Happy late birthday!
Good to see Laurie Jr. again. :)
what a cutie! the ultrasound made it seem much more real to me. a real baby! gah!
for what it's worth, i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my hotsling. i got it this july when my daughter was 13 months old. i have been kicking my self since. i wish i had got it in july of LAST year... oh well. it's so easy, fold in half and put it on, done! at least try one next time you are at peapods. it rolls up smaller than an extra change of little clothes and we bring it everywhere because you never know when you will need it, and it's so easy and fast to put on and so comfy!
If Ben and I have a baby, can our babies be friends? We may move back to the awesomemidwest to secure such things...
Cori: We didn't check out Hotslings I think because there wasn't one out, but I will ask next time.
JennyRose: But of course! However we might not be in the midwest past 2009. It all depends on where Shannon gets an internship or job...
Congrats!
Post a Comment