11 May 2007

We are off to Des Moines today, woo!. A great friend is going to feed the cats; the dogs will be down on the farm with us eating spilled horse feed until they bloat and rolling in sheep manure (aka doggie heaven). I've got the cameras packed plus I"m busy doing all the little things that need doing.

I have been knitting, a Zimmerman baby suprise jacket as well as my mom's Christmas/Birthday/Mother's day socks. I have finished one and have begun the other so already I'm miles ahead than I was in March. The baby suprise jacket just started to make sense. I'm using a long circular and I can now fold it into an approximate shape. Crazy ingenious pattern. How on earth did she come up with it? She must have been amazing on spatial relations to have seen that in her head from flat knitting.

Shannon has finished piecing together the script and running it by Marge. While the attire and locale is very casual, turns out that she liked the more formal wordings and customs. Her son and father are both going to walk her down the aisle and give her away. First Corithinians is going to be read, as well as more formal traditional vows. I think Shannon is going to do great, especially since she'll have cheat sheet notes and will thus be wearing her reading glasses. There's nothing that adds more sex appeal to an already beautiful woman than glasses. Must be my sexy librarian fantasies.

Now I must dash and get some breakfast. It's almost nine and I've had no coffee, nothing. That's no way to start a roadtrip.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Sexy librarian fantasies are the only fantasies worth having.