I got an invite to Ravelry beta and it's awesome! My blog is not just a knitting blog so I love that I can keep track of my projects somewhere. I spent way too much time today adding in a bunch from last year. I also realized how I need to keep better notes and take more pictures of everything I make.
The wedding went very well. Shannon was an excellent officiant and I took about 7 rolls of color and 6 of black and white. I forgot how much fun using a fancy film camera can be. Plus the one I borrowed from Monica came with an awesome telephoto lens. I zoomed in on everyone's faces probably way too much. Now I've just got to get it all developped and see what which photos are good.
2 comments:
Lucky! I want to start playing with that--I've signed up, but no invite yet. Glad the wedding went well--will you share some of the artsy photos?
Oh definately! But first I have to take them to be developed.
I signed up to the wait list around 5/4 and just got the email yesterday. Hopefully yours will be coming soon. I'm sure you'll love it. Plus we can post all our projects!
Post a Comment