I'm working on completing the chores that I'd been putting off. Here I was thinking I was only procrastinating at work, but my lack of motivation is permeating my whole life. The laundry is done for a week or so, the cat litter is fresh, and two loads of dishes are done. I've still got to change the bed, put away all the clean laundry, clean up the yarn explosion on my desk and sort/upload holiday photos. Perhaps I am a bit more depressed than I realized because I have been picking fights with Shannon too. Add all these little bits together and I can see how lowdown I've really been.
3 comments:
At first I thought you wrote that you had a YAM explosion on your desk. I was trying to imagine how this could possibly have happened, when I realized that you had a YARN explosion instead. Oops.
Matt! I have been so bad about returning your calls. How have you been?
I am good. I've been keeping busy with school, the Y, Caroline, and staying warm. I have discovered the joys of the sauna! Gets that core body temperature right up there.
We should do a tv night sometime soon.
Post a Comment