How sweet! Thanks for the shout out. Bloglines has been weird for me lately, so I'm just catching up on your posts from the last week now.
Bloglines has been weird for me too, but only for this blog! hmmm... Anyway I have also missed some posts because of this. Did you maybe turn off your RSS feed somehow?
I have no idea. I changed over to the new format. A bunch of posts I put up, I postdated. Maybe that has been weirding it out?
who knows! Bloglines assures me it will fix itself. I liked the purple more than the green!I need help changing my layout one day. Can you give me your HTML master advice?
I just changed them again. Today is a fickle blog color day.Sure, my mastery is here for you!
The darker green is better than the fluorescent!
I had to change them one last time, back to my oranges and browns. I never let green stay.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
How sweet! Thanks for the shout out. Bloglines has been weird for me lately, so I'm just catching up on your posts from the last week now.
Bloglines has been weird for me too, but only for this blog! hmmm... Anyway I have also missed some posts because of this. Did you maybe turn off your RSS feed somehow?
I have no idea. I changed over to the new format. A bunch of posts I put up, I postdated. Maybe that has been weirding it out?
who knows! Bloglines assures me it will fix itself.
I liked the purple more than the green!
I need help changing my layout one day. Can you give me your HTML master advice?
I just changed them again. Today is a fickle blog color day.
Sure, my mastery is here for you!
The darker green is better than the fluorescent!
I had to change them one last time, back to my oranges and browns. I never let green stay.
Post a Comment