05 February 2007
weekend roundup
Yesterday I watched my first Super Bowl. It was ok, still football which I find boring. Some of Shannon's vet school friends came over. We made guacamole and veggies and dip. We even cleaned the apartment. Some of her friends came over early because they wanted to explore cool yarn stores. We went over to The Yarnery on Grand Ave and tried not to go nuts. I got some Cascade 220 for another hat. Once the football began, I mostly drank screwdrivers and knit. The drinking was a bit surprising, but I was in the mood and got nice and tipsy. The vet school crew are fun and silly, totally reminds me of college. I finished my hat made with Elann's Peruvian Highland Chunky, and just in time. The high today is 2 degrees F.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment