11 December 2006
fives times lucky
The switch has been made to St. Paul. Shannon's mom came back up with the truck and we hauled all the big furniture over. We've also installed all the pets in the new place, although they are still adjusting. The dogs on Saturday when we moved the bed and the cats Sunday when we cleaned out the litter boxes. Despite my grumpy attitude every few hours, the moving went well. Nothing got stuck in a doorway. The shelves that are our food pantry were put up by Shannon and her mom. They rock. Our bed nook in the attic is great. Mail service switched over at the end of last week. The windows all have curtains. The closet nook is coming along well. I'll have to take some pictures so all my nook talk makes sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will be bringing the TV over tonight. Do you want to come over Thursday? I can email you the address.
Post a Comment