12 December 2006
much more whine today
Instead of snow, we are getting drizzle and rain in the middle of December. Cool, damp drizzle is not fun weather for moving. I took a car load last night and hated every second of it. Poor me. I've made plans to move the cable which involve returning equipment because we have moved cities, but I have yet to call the electric company. I did mail off the check for 2007 car insurance, though so that's good. We figured out how to turn three baby gates into a door to keep the cats downstairs during the day. The cats are doing really well with this move so far. The new living room must have a good vibe about it. Reasons for being so grumpy today: coming down with a cold, haven't eaten lunch yet, not on vacation yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment