After not posting for Thanksgiving, I sort of lost my train of thought in the rest of my November posts. Some days I just don't write interesting posts, but trying to follow the rigid structure was a good experiment.
I wonder if December will result in a collective break in new posts or if, for some posters, the new habits will stick. I know I'm more likely to blog on the weekend now. Writing when I have free time to let my mind wander is just as good as when I'm procratinating at work.
I just moved my portable heater at work on to my desk, aimed at my icy fingers. I keep putting off making myself some fingerless gloves for these cold office days.
Speaking of knitting, I finished the EZ baby sweater, but haven't uploaded the photos yet. I also made a hat and decided to give them both to our upstairs neighbors who just had a baby before we move out of the building. They named her Nola which I think is quite nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment