I've briefly blogged about my work bowling league before, about how some of teammates are competitive and pissed when we lose. That's never been my bowling style. I'm still much more of a happy go lucky bowler. It's still one of my favorite sports, and I'm getting better all the time. My handicap is below 100; my average has been hovering between 120-130 which totally rules. But this month, my bowling love is a bit low. My arms seem a bit weak and achy, probably too much knitting. I find conversation with my teammates to be hard. I just seem to want to bowl in silence which is not fun and much more anti-social than normal for me. Maybe tonight will be the night to reconnect with my bowling mojo. Maybe November is my anti-social month. Maybe my coworkers have just gotten that annoying/tiring, who knows.
I appreciated Melinda's comment about the piles of baby clothes one gets at showers and whatnot. She's my go-to for actual parenting/baby knowledge since, you know, she actually is raising a kid right now as I type this. I'll just have to concentrate on knitting for futurebaby and saving up money for the unglamourous things.
No comments:
Post a Comment