Not that I have been updating at all this past week, but I'm stopping by to say that I'll be gone for a few days. Shannon starts her second year of vet school after Labor Day, so I took a few days off work before the three day weekend. We've got no big plans, just enjoying the last days of summer.
It's also state fair time in Minnesota. I've gone once and I think will be going back to eat more fried cheese curds, pork chops on a stick and to take pictures of animals. I've already got some up, mostly of birds on my Flickr set.
I'll probably spend most of my time knitting too. My friend Melinda's on bed rest and might go into early labor, so I've got to get my package together of all I've knitted for her soon-to-be-real baby. Woo babies!
2 comments:
Ack! Don't "woo" the premature baby! Scorn her! Tell her you are not the slightest bit interested in meeting her until at least 3 weeks from now!
:)
But on a more pleasant note... mmmmmm, cheese curds!
Maybe she'll learn to love the tivo too due to the bedrest? I will eat some cheese curds for you three and send lots of rest easy vibes your way :)
Post a Comment