I was a good daughter today and called my mother. Turns out they only lost power for a day, so they were very lucky. She drove around the neighborhood where I grew up (Sound Grand area) and saw all sorts of damage and trees that looked as though they were pulled straight up out of the ground. I suppose if I was a really good child I would call my father as well seeing as how he and his family still live in that area.
We are off to Rochester for a classmate of Shannon's wedding. Since it's an open bar, we've got a motel room and are bringing the dogs. Not only will the motel rock because we can drink and drink and not worry about driving, but it'll be air conditioned. What a sweet life for us. The puppies will be a bit bored I'm sure, but we found a dog park there. I will take the camera and try to get my creativity on.
A little shout-out to a lesbian ttc blog I read babycakes because after seven tries, they are pregnant! So head on by and congratulate them.
No comments:
Post a Comment