Look, I changed the colors and font and a bit of the layout. I'm a fiddler when it comes the design of a blog. I get in a color or font mood or rut or I find I don't like the readability of it. But I'm happy about the new colors and about returning to black text on white. I know it's the easiest to read but sometimes it just bores me to tears, same with a sans-serif font. I'll keep this until I get in another mood. I change my template often anyway: new movie from Netflix, new blog links, changes to the order. I've been adding new knitting sites because there are so many cool knitting blogs out there.
I realized with all the projects I'm working on, I need to make myself a sweater too. It will have to wait until I finish what I've already started, but that leaves me plenty of time to think about design and yarn. Or maybe a poncho. I like warm and bulky sweaters but I don't know if that would look good in a poncho. Really as much as I like them as a concept, I don't know if I will feel conspicuous wearing one. I'd probably just have to get over it. I felt super strange knitting on the bus for the first time a few months ago. But enough of my issues about public attention...
1 comment:
your post title made me think, Go Gators! but I have been warped my years in Florida....
Post a Comment