I heard "Crazy" on the radio and thought the voice sounded like Cee-Lo Green. (Quick side note: I had never heard of Cee-Lo until reading
Finslippy. If it's good enough for Henry, it's good enough for me.) The song was different than Cee-Lo's solo work so I wasn't sure. His voice really is amazing, soaring, light yet deep, and the thrumming bass line and drums make it hard to sit still. Pamie
wrote about it, and since I think she's peaches, I had to look around the old internets for some information. Thus I discovered that Gnarls Barkley is DangerMouse and Cee-Lo. Check out
the site and hear "Crazy" and "Smiley Faces".
2 comments:
I have had this song in my head almost constantly for about two months now. Non. Stop.
Good thing it's so good.
I should have known you were all over this song. Have you seen the video? It's all these crazy ink blots morphing. I just made Shannon listen to the songs. Eee!
Post a Comment