10 May 2006

fireman

Matt and the fire

Matt has made a fire pit in his backyard. Yesterday after we watched Scrubs we found whatever dryish wood we could in the backyard and made fire. We toasted marshmallows and chatted. The green and wet wood created lots of smoke, but it was so awesome to let the dogs run and to watch the fire.

Matt's going to have some parties/bbqs this summer. I thought what we really needed to do was make a spit and roast something. Ooh or maybe he needs some beer can chicken to celebrate his graduation. Since we don't have a grill or a fire pit or even a yard for our doggies, I'm so ready for spending lots of this summer in Matt's backyard. For cucumber salads and avocadoes, roasted corn, kabobs, cold beer, for watermelon and strawberries and peaches. I think I'm now ready for summer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a scary, scary picture. :)

Laurie K said...

that picture is terrifying!

Anonymous said...

I am fireman! Laura and I make fire and watch dogs wrestle!