Accent: Minnesota has turned me into one of their own, except for when I pay attention and talk right.
Booze: I don't really have a favorite although summer is making me favor wheat beers and tequila.
Chore I Hate: All of them? Except for when I feel like cleaning. Cleaning is a pain in the ass because it's never done. That's what I hate, the neverending aspect of it.
Dogs/Cats: Two dogs, Max age 4, Birdie age 2, and two cats, Lucy age 7, Moby age 6
Essential electronics: stereo, computer
Favorite perfume/cologne: usually nothing, but if I do, it's CK One. I've worn some floral fragrances in the past (my most perfumey stage was in my teen years), but nowadays this scent makes me smell the most like me, you know?
Gold/Silver: Silver and all metals of that color
Hometown: St. Louis, MO
Insomnia: rarely
Job Title: Executive Office & Admin Specialist
Kids: inseminations begin again in 2008!
Living Arrangements: 2 bd apartment with Shannon, chosen mainly for it's dark wood, included heat and proximity to Uptown and bus lines. It's got no fenced yard and coin-op laundry, but it's roomy and colorful. We'll stay here another year for sure, maybe another three depending.
Most Admired Trait: I don't know if I've got any trait people admire. I'm not very shy or difficult to talk to.
Number of Sexual Partners: Count them on one hand.
Overnight Hospital Stays: once in college for stupidity
Phobias: I'm not terribly fond of bugs. I think lots of buzzing is one of the scariest sounds ever. I also do not like thinking about creepy crawly bugs crawling on me in my bed. Eek!
Quote: all that comes to mind are cheesy song lyrics. I don't think I really have a quote that is me.
Religion: I'm with Laurie "none for me, thanks."
Siblings: Older brother, Blake, younger sister, Clare
Time I usually wake up: 6:15ish depending on who's pushing snooze. On the weekends, I'll be up by 7am if I have to take the dogs out and then it's back to bed until 9 or 10.
Unusual talent: I think all my talents are ordinary really.
Vegetable I refuse to eat: not a fan of parsnips and okra, do not like peas but can't seem to avoid with Shannon "lover of peas" around
Worst habit: Laziness, procrastination, moodiness, aggression
X-rays: Teeth is all I can remember
Yummy foods I make: Sopapillas, guacamole, vinaigrettes, pasta carbonara, fish cakes, cinnamon rolls, pecan pie, carrot cake, italian bread, very juicy pork chops. Between Shannon and I, we are cooking machines.
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
No comments:
Post a Comment