05 February 2006

Who's your daddy?



Originally uploaded by fishtail.

I couldn't help the title. Here's An. with his sweet six week old baby K. I got to hang out with them a bit over the weekend, changed a couple diapers, got a couple of burps. Baby K is very chill and fascinated by lights currently. He's also a bit gassy which means he fusses if not held in his preferred positions. He fell asleep in the crook of my arm and it was lovely.


A. is my first friend to have a kid. Wrapping my head around the change has been weird, but mostly because things have and have not changed. He's in totally uncharted territory, yet he's still the same A. with whom I play Mario Party and drink beer. He's somebody's father and somebody's husband. I suppose he and I are in uncharted territory as friends too. The fact that I'm pretty in to babies bodes well as does our ability to say most anything to each other. I look forward to babysitting and continuing to drink lots of beer with A.

No comments: