05 October 2005

old post: much better

The weather and my brain have returned to their regularly scheduled programming. I've got on a warm wooly sweater for the chilly wind outside. My mood has settled and reset so I no longer feel like my brain is melting out my ears.

This weekend we are taking a wee trip to Iowa mostly for a concert. Tegan and Sara are playing in Grinnell in the Harris Center. I thought it would so much fun to go and was able to convince Shannon to come along. The dogs will get to play with Marlys' dog and we'll crash there Saturday night. My most exciting discovery though for the car trip is that there are many ways to play your iPod in your car. Suddenly car trips sound so much more bareable with good music for the whole way. It will make the trip to New Mexico this January that much easier I'm sure. I haven't bought anything yet, but I'm heading to the Apple store tonight or tomorrow.