No break in the weird mood, just more of the same. I started reading "The Wee Free Men" by Terry Pratchett, the book that was recommended to me by a nice librarian and which Shannon read before me. It's good. His writing style is described on the back as a mix of Monty Python and JRR Tolkien so I suspect some of yall will like his books too. But last night as I started to read it and fall asleep at the same night, I had very weird dreams. Sometimes when I dream, I start rewriting the book I was last reading. Like the book continues in my head but, after a bit, I realize that I'm no longer reading but just making up the story in my head in a similar style. Like I'm reading aloud in my dreams. It's weird. So there were lots of little men with blue tatoos and kilts running around in my head (those are the wee free men).
I was half asleep and being woken up by Shannon when she came to bed to tell me to get under the covers. When I get like this, weird, dreaming, cranky, I am very mean. I don't curse but I am rude and sometimes yell. Usually Shannon's trying to get me to leave the couch where I've fallen asleep or to get under the covers, something I'm resisting. I think it's kind of funny, like when I talk to her in my sleep, and strange what my mind does when it's tired.