09 June 2005

old post:

Tomorrow I am going to a sex toys party. It should be interesting to say the least, although I wish it was being hosted by a very cool friend instead of one of my coworkers. They have the sexual maturity of 13 year old girls sometimes.

I'm doing data entry at work, booooring, but oh well. Tonight I will be making some food, mostly cold boring stuff like egg salad and pasta salad, maybe even some coleslaw. Things that can sit in the fridge and stay decent but that require no heat to eat. The humidity lately (while I'm sure it's pitiful compared to Florida) is kicking my ass and I can't bear the thought of standing over a hot pot or eating anything warmer than room temperature.

I've begun taking the dogs out for a quick walk in the morning before I feed them and a longer one when I get home in the afternoon. I think it's good for all of us and I get to explore the new 'hood. So far I have discovered that a nearby playground has a water fountain with a doggie bowl. Max was leery but Birdie jumped right in. She's fearless. Other highlights: peonies are exploding all over the place and curvy walkways up to houses are much sexier and pleasing than straight paths.