I had a very good time talking with friends, walking around campus again, just being there. I didn't end up getting wasted or partying very hard, it just didn't appeal to me. The forum, Burling, ARH, the mailroom all smelled exactly the same. Quad is still beautiful. Bob's has been rearranged and there's no smoking allowed. The big tree outside of Cowles dining hall was still beautiful. Mac Field is still gorgeous, despite the new dorms facing it. I didn't remember everyone's names, but there were so many familiar faces. Being there felt weird but good and made me think about my past, present and future selves.
We had dropped the dogs off at Marlys' in Colfax and got to meet her new puppy, Daisy, a 3 month old Aussie Shepherd. So amazingly cute.
It was a good weekend but I'm exhausting with the travelling and the moving. I'm still working on unpacking but the progress is mighty slow my friend, mighty slow...