We had a great vet school filled weekend. Highlights?
--A 4 month old golden doodle puppy in training to be a service dog with the fluffiest, softest fur and gorgeous eyes that I got to pet for a few minutes. She was awesome. I wanted to steal her.
--Finally getting some financial aid information about vet school. The final figure for four years is still not something to think about often, but I think we will be able to survive with Shannon working very minimally. My mind is at ease knowing Shannon can just study, hang out with me and work a few shifts a month. Yea!
--Watching Marlys beaming with pride at her fabulous daughter.
--Hearing about the perks students get (free vaccines! discounted food! discounted vet care!)
--Beaming with pride at my fabulous girlfriend.
Otherwise the weekend seemed too short. We forgot daylight savings time (not that it mattered). I ate pancakes on Sunday and hashbrowns. Max is going a bit nuts not being able to run or jump. Alternatively, walking just Birdy is very fun. I realized she never gets the kind of attention Max did. I am resolved to take them on solo walks every so often even once Max's better. I know I've been babbling on and on about Uptown, but really I suppose we will get an apartment where ever we can find one. We turned in our notice with the April rent. Geez I hope we find something nice and cheap and good.