12 April 2005
LJ: coziest
Ho hum, my life is boring. I cleaned this weekend so the bathroom is no longer gross. I have begun packing. I moved the dressers into the bedroom (finally) and the orange chair and lamp into the living room thereby creating the coziest nicest living room ever. Now I do not have to turn on the overhead light and have it glare down on me and give me a headache. Instead we now have this gorgeous difuse ambient lighting that allows me to knit and doesn't hurt our eyeballs. I tried spreading some grass seed last week but I cannot grow grass (or maybe the birds ate all my seeds? Or it's too cold? Or I didn't keep them constantly moist?) Not that I care for large expanses of grass, I just hate the large expanses of dirt/mud. We have dinner guests tomorrow in addition to me bowling with coworkers and the arrival of a tank o' sperm. This weekend is Shannon's family. I still haven't emailed my sister to ask her what she would like to do while visiting. There's tons of laundry left to do. I guess my life isn't really boring; just talking about it is.