I like groceries. Shopping for them is one of the greatest ways to spend time. I got oatmeal and brown sugar, canned tuna on sale, small yellow and red onions, fresh mozzarella balls, pasta, a sandwich. Shannon got sushi to go and had some of my fresh pear juice. I usually have a hard time sticking to a budget while buying food.
Today, I got a little sad because walking around the store taxed Shannon and she didn't have her inhaler. She got winded and pale and shakey. I had to hug her often and leave her alone cuz I think I was making her more anxious. She's still my little sick sick sickie sicko as I like to call her. I also like to call her crack pants. I don't know why. Sometimes she says the craziest stuff and only saying crack pants back will do.
I think I'm wearing the crack pants today.