Not much happening today. Shannon's feeling better. I went to work and got stuff done. Had my midterm in sanitation & safety. Got out early after the test. Liz and Megan and I walked over to Target all via the skyways (always think of that song whenever I walk through) so that was fun. Kinda felt like a hamster in those tubes, like I was exploring and connecting. It's cool looking down over the streets and watching folks walk by.
I'm feeling better in general, more optomistic. I'm really ready for autumn, for changing leaves and cool, crisp air. For apple season and pumpkins. Shan and I were talking a while ago about how this summer hasn't been as hard as the first one. We are started to acclimate to Minnesota. It'll be our third winter this year. If Shan goes to vet school here, this will be the longest place I've lived since St. Louis.