I had my written midterm in lab and then got to go home today! I was back in the house by 7pm. It was divine! I watched a little TV and then took Max to the river. He swam and chased dogs and got all his crazy energy out. Once we got home, he crashed on the couch on a pile of pillows. He's totally Shannon's dog cuz he loves him some pillows. He curls up in them like a nest and looks at you all sad, like he needs the pillows and he's so cute you should just let him get them all stinky. So we do :)
Shannon is feeling better. Go steroids! I am not freaking out so much. It was just really weird to look up out the craziness that is "The Routine" and have her be really sick and have to deal with it.
I realized in the waiting room just how powerful a motivator fear can be.
I so have to go to work for longer than 10 minutes tomorrow. They probably all think I've gone insane.
Marlys sent Shannon flowers. She's the best mom ever.
I wonder if Erin's already in Montana with her boy and her new school. I can't wait to hear all about her students and Laurie's students. Adventures of the fearless TAs! I like to think of Erin and Laurie as TAs - it's kind of dirty ;)