It's the end of my fourth week at school. I've got a report due next week, two midterms and one quiz. I can procrastinate no longer. I found out that Bob really is gay just like I'd thought, had a beer with Mark and others, and made more hollandaise. Megan's still the greatest. I hope we both do baking in the morning next quarter. We'll be smoking way too much at 6am and bringing in coffee. I hope we become outside of school friends too.
I haven't seen Andy in like two weeks! We've been busy and he's started dating some girl. I think for all our birthdays we are going to have a bowling party at Bryant Lake Bowl and then head over to Dulono's to live it up in style. We should bring a cake or something so we can all blow out candles. Oooh, maybe cheesy pointy party hats? Or boas and tiaras? Something loud and ridiculous so we can take pictures playing Area 51 looking goofy.
I called in to work so I took Max to the dog park early. He ran and barked as the planes took off overhead. There was a puppy, black lab maybe, and they played and wrestled until they both flopped down in the sun panting.