01 August 2003

LJ:

In response to a query from Laurie, I'm posting my schedule du quarter. I hope to switch to class in the morns and work in the afternoon next quarter, leaving a few hours each night to watch TV, play with dog, play with Shannon and generally goof off. I'm gonna stay at my office job for awhile. I'm not sure how long though.

I do have a deathly schedule. here it is to awe and impress you (there are some breaks in between classes):
work: 34-ish hours/week class: 16 credits
Mon --work 8-1:30, class 3:00-10:30
Tue --work 9-4, class 5:30-10:30
Wed --work 9-1:30, class 3:00-10:30
Thu --work 9-4, class 5:30-9:30
Fri --work 8-6
5 Sats for the quarter --class 9-11

I'm am She-Ra princess of power. I am also tired and miss Shannon and the dog a lot. I try to do homework on Sat and Sun but mostly I lay around, turning the couch into an extra bed in the living room, you know in case I don't get to lay down enough in the bedroom. And hey TV in the living room. I do hike around the park/river with the dog on Sat getting all the bug bites I may need for the week. I try to go on Sun too but usually I just don't make it out the door. Luckily the pup likes to cuddle so we just do that.