I didn't do much this weekend and I didn't practice my knife cuts. I tried to read some of my textbook about stocks and sauces but Shannon was watching PBS about the six wives of Henry the whomever and I don't think I retained much. I walked the dog a lot. I slept and did laundry. I had my success seminar on Saturday and it turned out to be very cool. It was most like a group advisor session. Chef Amy is the Exec. Pastry Chef and very very awesome. She's gonna help us with registration, starting our portfolio and talking about future career options. Hopefully our next registration will be a little more organized and open. I'd like to know all the available days and times and then be able to pick. She also told us about the school starting a baking certificate program in the winter so I think I might try to do that as well.
Megan had her pretty red hair down and Bob had on a Twinkies shirt. They crack me up yo! Megan was all excited about the baking certificate too. I hope she realizes that she's going to be my good friend. I can't wait for margaritas and Mexican food. Her and me and Bob are all about the spicy...