I've been rereading my old posts from when Pip was a baby, and it's kind of blowing my mind. I remember so clearly, but I also don't. Five years is quite a while and my life is so different now. But the new baby patterns are so similar. My family leave is racing by. The baby wants to be held all the time. Zoning out & watching ridiculous amounts of television. Floppy babies who hate getting dressed. The fighting and freaking out that Shannon and I did on each other is not happening here. I know I felt it so strongly then, but not now. Now I'm happy not to be as cranky as I was the whole pregnancy & I'm trying really diligently to be kind to Shannon & myself.
Similar photos. Eli's just smaller but it's uncanny the similarities.
Side by side Piper on left, Eli on right:
No comments:
Post a Comment