19 March 2013
31 Weeks
Time is zipping along and look here it's 31 weeks already. We are not really ready yet at the house, lots of things to still acquire and/or assemble, to wash or prepare. There's just so much going on right now, and I vascillate between feeling compenent and overwhelmed. I'm feeling more and more uncomfortable at night or when I slouch (which is often, since I'm a total sloucher). I'm getting more heartburn, getting tired faster, and being a bit more forgetful. Work is gearing up for my absence, or at least we are trying to get a plan together. I'm feeling both uncomfortable with some of the kicks and movements, but also worried when they slow down or stop for awhile. I'm still so very tentative about trusting that this will all be ok. I don't know why I am worrying more about this baby than with PJ, other than really knowing how much we stand to lose. I feel both more worried, and yet also less overwhelmed by my worry. Since I'm so much wiser with each passing year of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment