17 October 2009
Sometimes there are so many things that almost make you cry, but you hate to cry so you keep it together. Then your cat gets horrible seizures and you have to put him down and boom, hello tears. Moby is gone and I am so sad. He was the sweetest cat, so loving that you could hear the purring from across the room. He would cross his little paws when he sat on high shelves. He loved to be high up and would freak out our roomie Amy by climbing on the roof of our place in Albuquerque. Chances are if you were our houseguest, he would try to snuggle up with you on the futon. He was sharp and quick and loved crazy flying cat toys. He didn't like either dog we brought home but eventually forgave us. I am not even doing him justice and I wasn't always patient with his requests for love or his slight drooling habit. But he was a perfect pet because he didn't hold any grudges. He was the reason why I don't understand not having pets. Even the worst most awful day ever always held a little glimmer of joy because he was there adoring us whether we deserved it or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so sorry for your loss! What a beautiful cat.
Post a Comment