06 February 2008

I don't even know where to start. It's Wednesday, Day 6 with PJ the new baby. My mother is here for the rest of the week helping out and it hasn't been as bad as I feared it might be. Shannon's mother went home yesterday. I do love that they both came to meet her right away.

She eats and sleeps and I kiss her head. Her skin may be the softest skin I've ever touched. And she smells so good, fresh and clean. It's like I can't stop staring at her, soaking in all the newness, all the details. We are both up with her at night, but poor Shannon has to go to class afterwards whereas I just putter around the house. We are both totally smitten.

6 comments:

R said...

Just adorable! Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!

art-sweet said...

What a cutie!

Melinda said...

Those eyes!! Wow.

How is it possible that I see a little of Shannon in her face?

Laura said...

I know, it's like the coolest resemblance ever! I think it's the eyes.

Anonymous said...

I see the Shannon resemblance, too! Cutest ever.