Lest you think the silence has led to a baby, nope, still pregnant. Work has been super busy as I try to finish up projects and train in my sub. At home, there's been more prep including these super cute onesies Shannon decorated.
Our place is looking more and more ready for a baby. The cradle and crib are made up, all the newborn to 6 months clothing is washed and in the drawers. Shannon has even started packing our bags. I think we have even picked our day care, although we still have to lock in our spot with a deposit. As of tomorrow, we are heading into the final week, assuming the due date means anything...

4 comments:
I saw your post on bloglines and skipped to it immediately hoping for some baby news. Didn't remember exactly when you were due, but knew it was soon.
Good luck!!
So soon! I hope all continues to go well. Sending happy, peaceful thoughts your way.
Wow! This is an exciting time to begin reading your blog. I wish you the best of luck. It sounds like you have everything in line and I can't wait to hear how it all goes and follow your story with your new babe. ox
Post a Comment