06 August 2007

Back from New York for almost a week now, but still haven't taken the film to be developed nor uploaded the last batch of digital photos. I am lame.

Also, the 35W bridge collapsing has been so surreal and sad. This morning on NPR there were profiles of the remaining missing people. I don't know if it was my hormones or what, but the stories were making me tear up in my waffles.

Our trip was great even though I got very tired of sweating. I think being pregnant is making me even more sweaty than my already above average sweaty self. Basically I am ready for fall, for sweaters, jeans and wooly hats. If we have more pregnancies after this, I don't think I could ever be in my 3rd trimester in July like Jen was at the wedding.

I thought I would be so into writing and chronically every moment while I was pregnant, but I am not. I do think about it, probably worry more about it than I should, but I don't feel very inspired to write about it. At least not this week, maybe next week will be different. Everything is so new and different, yet mostly the same that I am just trying to figure it all out.

No comments: