Our toilet is having some issues. A plumber has been contacted but now we are waiting. There was a leak in a closet due to all the rain we've been getting. Landlord has been notified by hasn't shown up. Our oven will occasionally refuse to hold a temperature and just keeps tripping the circuit over and over. I am beyond annoyed by all these house issues. Stupid landlord. Stupid toilet. Stupid oven.
Because of the crazy weather lately (it's 80, it's 25, it's raining, it's snowing, etc), I've got this mild cold that won't go away. My throat is scratchy, my nose is runny, but only occasionally.
I thought A. had officially dumped us as friends because I kept getting no response from him. Partly this could be my fault, partly we have been drifting apart, but mostly I didn't know what caused it or where I stand with him. Turns out from an email today, his kid has been in and out of the hospital for the past few weeks with pneumonia. I feel embarassed that I thought the communication abscence was about me. I forget how different his life is now with a wife and kid. I wish staying close wasn't so hard.
The river dog park has flooded so yesterday there's only like 45% of the park accessible. I pysch myself up to go there yesterday only to be surrounded by water. Stupid river.
Time is moving exceedingly slow right now, like glacier slow. I am officially tired of this and would really like to jump a few weeks into the future, just to get a move on...
5 comments:
hug!!!
also, posting more to entertain me would help you out.
Don't you have your thesis for entertainment?
*I* don't! I don't have a thesis! I need entertainment, too!
Hope you feel better. Sofie and I are home with matching crusty noses and coughs today.
Dude, if you think a thesis is entertaining you are a big ol' crack smoker.
I don't have any crusty nose babies to entertain me.
I am also looking for online entertainment. I am not posting, so there is nothing amusing there.
Post a Comment