The next four months are burgeoning into the summer of wedding ceremonies: two of Shannon's cousins, a coworker of mine and my aforementioned good friends Laurie and Rick. Plenty of opportunity to dance and get drunk and silly with good friends and family.
ETA: I'm a dunce; I forgot a wedding! Ellen and Nathan are also tying the knot this summer. Luckily I got the invitation in the mail just yesterday.
Shannon will be going to volunteer at the American Fondouk in Fez, Morocco this summer for about three weeks. Very exciting for her. We thought August, but now I think it's going to be in June. I know it's cheap to blog about someone else's fun news, but I'm excited to her. She asked me to teach her some French since it's the second official language. I cringed but agreed to try my best.
My anxiety has been working overtime lately so my knitting projects have doubled. In addition to all the socks I have on the needles, plus that sweater for Shannon, I have begun more baby projects for all the babies I know. I'm shooting for 1-2 year old sizes so I can take plenty of nerve-soothing time to work on them.
No comments:
Post a Comment