Only two days left of 2006, and I just can't believe it. We stopped in Colfax on the trip home and saw Libby's baby. She's small and sleepy but smells awesome. New baby smell is amazing, clean, sweet, intoxicating. I've got some pictures on the camera still. We got into town Thursday but Shannon had a migraine that lasted until Friday. Yesterday was a daze. I did almost nothing but go to Ikea and sit around, but it was very hard. I had adjusted to the new apartment before, but now on return I feel very jumbled and confused. Where do I live and why is all my stuff in weird places, that kind of thing. We are still figuring out how not to bump into each other in the kitchen while making meals.
Also, I've read 63 books in 2006. I'm going to print off my list and then wipe it clean for 2007.
The holidays are not quite over yet. There's still more Laurie and Rick plus some Erin and Jill. I had a great time with Ellen, Nathan, Laurie and Rick so of course I forgot to take any pictures at dinner. Doh!
No comments:
Post a Comment