We got to babysit! I know we're dorks for being so excited to watch a kid for five hours, but it was great. Baby K is an excellent starter kid. He doesn't cry much at all, just wants to stand on your lap and make googly eyes at you. We took him for a walk, got some food and let him watch cars, and then introduced him to our dogs. By the by, our dogs are going to be insane when we have a kid. They wanted to lick his face off and seemed a bit jealous. He drank formula and some apple juice. Somehow he peed up his diaper and out the top and through all his clothes. So we changed his clothes too. It was a great time and gave us lots to talk about.
3 comments:
5 whole hours with a practice kid? Definitly worth getting excited over.
I've been thinking about joining Big Brothers Big Sisters to get a practice kid--especially now that I have a non-kid job.
OH! He is SO cute! And I love the hat too. You?
Wow, that would be really cool of you Katie. Congrats on the job by the way :)
Yep, I made the hat. I realized that he was born while I was just starting my knitting resurgance, so he didn't get anything homemade. I've got a sweater in the works for him too.
Post a Comment