12 April 2006

your own personal knitter

Guess what people I know in real life? I am planning on making you all knitted items for birthdays/holidays/life events this year (and probably the rest of our lives). However, I do not know exactly what styles of sweaters or types of yarn you might like. Perhaps you have seen a sweater pattern in Knitty or MagKnits that called to you? Or maybe a felted bag or a pair of socks? Is there a hat you've always wanted, especially if you are returning to a place of all four seasons? Now is your chance to let me know. Instead of me guessing what you'd like and in what yarn and gee, what size are you anyway, maybe you want to tell me? You can give me rough guidelines or specific instructions. You can ignore this post and just take whatever I send knowing it was made with love.

Also, keep in mind that presents for your birthday may arrive up to six months after said event. It'll be like your birthday lasts that much longer. I know, aren't I great?

7 comments:

Laurie K said...

Presents! I love socks, especially striped or other interesting socks. Also I could probably use a hat. A warm one. Maybe with earflaps. The one thing I do not need are scarves. So many scarves have I!

Laura said...

Good to know! What about Mr. No Blog, I mean Rick?

Anonymous said...

Laura, your socks are awesome and stripey!

I want to wear them all the time.

Laura said...

Erin, I'm so glad that you like them! I've already forgotten when you said Scott's birthday is. I know it already passed but I wanted to put in on my calendar.

Anonymous said...

Scott's birthday has not passed! It is April 25.

Laura said...

Hey even better :)

Laurie K said...

I am returning to report that Mr. No Blog also enjoys hats. He does have a freakishly large head, fyi.